What We Do
Nancy Ledbetter & Associates (NLA) offers the highest level of experience and expertise in Public Information for feasibility studies, schematics and environmental studies on numerous projects around the state, including rural and urban projects focusing on safety, mobility, and access. NLA successfully works on municipal, county, mobility authority, toll authority, and state and federally funded projects.
NLA works on all phases of project development, including conceptual planning feasibility, transportation plans, transportation improvement programs, major investment studies, environmental assessments, environmental impact statements, Construction Engineering Inspections (CEIs) and construction projects. NLA is well established and has worked on projects across the State of Texas for nearly 20 years.
NLA’s key strengths are:
- Significant knowledge and experience in the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) process
- Ability to interpret technical information and convey it to the public in a meaningful way
- Comprehensive understanding of all facets and phases of program/project development
- Ability to offer a wide range of communication and outreach development services eliminating the need for additional outsourcing
- Educated in the Bleiker Method of Systematic Development of Informed Consent and public buy-in to improve the decision-making process and ease project implementation
- High quality work by incorporating a meticulous quality assurance plan to our core business approach
- Proven success at delivering projects on time, on task and within budget
- In-house Spanish translation services, including experience in technical translations
- Graphic design staff on hand to accommodate visualization tools and online public meeting environments
- Drone photography and videography services
NLA is a certified by the State of Texas as a Historically Underutilized Business (HUB), a Woman Owned Business (WBE), and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE).